Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh, My God. You Want to Start a Bicycle Collective. You Poor Thing.

A very interesting book I recently stumbled across is Recipes for Disaster. Upon skimming the pages and chapters I noticed that several chapters were dedicated to the bicycle under such headings as: Bicycle Collectives, Bicycle Parades, Painting by Bicycle, and How to Make a Record Player from a Bicycle. So if someone out there accuses you of being an anarchist because you are riding your bike, don't get mad, they have do cause for their concern...Bikes are scary things! They encourage self-reliance and sustainability. I thought it funny however, the first line of the Bicycle Collectives section. enjoy. Kyle





1 Comments:

Blogger *thoreau po-mo* said...

Bring on the mayhem (and order. I need order in my bike chaos, but you know that already :)).

August 17, 2007 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home